Author Posts

October 30, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I’ve been suffering from a serious sleep disorder for close to 10 years now. It is a complicated illness as it has various strange but dreadful symptoms, some painful while others are torturous.

One of them is sleep apnea-liked symptoms. It attacked me AGAIN last night. I was woken up to a series of rude and horrible suffocation. My jaw was opened, my throat was shut and dry and I couldn’t breathe. There was a swelling in my throat that lasted for quite some time. It felt like something got stuck in the throat which I couldn’t get out. It was really terrible.

What is your experience like with sleep apnea disorder before? Did you experience the same thing as I did? How similar or different was it? Please share. I’d like to know exactly what I was experiencing and how it happened.

Thanks!

May 20, 2020 at 3:49 am

I am a doctor working in Canada. Many patients who are suffering from sleep Apnea comes to me. I always advise them to wear a CPAP machine mask while sleeping. Last week a patient came to me and asked me to suggest some good manufacturers who sell these masks. I suggested to him a few of them. He ordered it from one of these companies and was very satisfied with the product after using it. Please do share the details if you know any similar companies that manufacture this type of mask.