Author Posts

January 2, 2015 at 3:51 am

Back pain has many causes, but the most common is incorrect posture. A day’s work behind a desk and a long way behind the wheel of a car are among pricipalii factors. When not sit properly, improperly aligned bones and muscles, joints and ligaments withstand more pressure than they should. Fatigue, muscle pain, lumbar spine and neck, joint pain and early wear of joints, impaired position and function of major organs are just some of the effects of poor posture.

Therefore, we prepared three movements which run regularly help reduce back and hip stiffness and tension off the spine. Here’s what this is about:

1. Cow Pose

Keep hands and knees support. Exhale while pushing forward and enable tailbone toward the abdomen. The chin should be in the chest, rounded back, hips over knees, knees apart in the pelvis and hands to push the floor.

Discover and other yoga poses for back pain in these pages of the article!

2. Cat Pose

While inhaling, open shoulders, lift your chest toward the ceiling and allow the abdomen to “sink” to the floor. Now tailbone is directed toward the ceiling, knees apart in the pelvis, and gaze directed toward the ceiling.

3. Child Pose

Push basin backwards so that you reach your heels buttocks, knees to be on the floor, arms stretched forward, and forehead resting on the floor. Inhale – long and deep expires. With each exhale even closer breasts and thighs.

Skip successively by three positions and maintain it on every three seconds. Rest in Child Pose for a few breaths. Repeat six times circuit.

June 21, 2016 at 1:48 am

Thank you for sharing these tips.  Yoga is an excellent way to get rid of back pain. This will be really helpful for people who are suffering from severe back pain. Recently I happened to read an article which explains how yoga, pilates and physiotherapy treatment benefits for back pain. I think, these treatment methods should be practised with the help of an expert guide, otherwise, it will cause adverse effects. It is also important to diagnose the correct cause of your back pain before starting self-treatment methods.

September 8, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Thank you for sharing.

September 9, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Thank you for sharing.

November 24, 2020 at 9:54 pm

oh wow i used to do child’s pose quite a bit- i did not know about the cow pose. Thank you so much!