Author Posts

February 28, 2017 at 1:55 am

I’m under depression. I have been in a relationship for the past 2 years and we broke up recently. This was the first relationship which lasted long. He moved to my place 6 months back and everything was going fine (according to me). I was shocked to see him with my bestie. I was shattered and didn’t know how to respond. He told he wanted to break our relationship. After that incident, I locked myself in the room, stopped attending parties, etc (as I don’t want to bump into my ex and my bestie). I feel like everyone betrayed me. My mom wants me to consult a psychologist in Toronto to overcome this situation. It’s been only 3 months after the breakup and I think this is common. I need time and support to overcome this. So I’m thinking to consult a psychologist as suggested by mom. Any thoughts?

March 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Hey! Please don’t ruin your life for such people. You have to be bold enough to face them. You haven’t done anything wrong, they betrayed you. So they should feel guilty. If you are not feeling well, better to consult the psychologist. You will feel better.

August 18, 2017 at 6:46 am

What do you think , would it be a good idea for me to reassure my friend who broke up with his couple? He is so broken after the break-up. The worst part is that he doesn’t know why is it happened with him. He is so sad, doesn’t speak with anybody… It is difficult to see him in this condition. I want him back to normal life so I’m thinking to arrange him a date. I guess I can help him to find his love. Hope that everything will be fine.

I have seen a matchmaking website https://thevidaconsultancy.com/ . Has anyone tried this agency ?
Would it be a good idea for me to contact with them? How else can I help my friend?

June 27, 2019 at 3:11 am

Hey, about visiting a therapist- if you feel ready and also find it difficult to be motivated, you might want to give it a thought. Not because you are weak and need help but because you can be more you with this expert’s help. Please do not visit a counsellor only because your mother has asked you to. You must really want to accept help for you to be helped 🙂 Wishing you the very best!

November 18, 2019 at 5:40 am

Hi Amelia. I support you and I know how hard it is. After all, parting with a slimy person is not easy to survive. I also recently broke up with the groom. I was in terrible depression. My friends advised me to first look at the Depression Alliance, and only then go to a psychologist. Frankly, I thought that all this is a joke, I’m talking about psychologists. But after two visits, everything began to improve. So I’m from New York. If you want, I will give you the contact of my doctor. Good luck!