Author Posts

May 18, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Hi all!

I’ve been trying to get in the habit of meditating because a) I’ve heard so many people rant and rave about it and b) I know it’s supposed to help with anxiety. I spend a lot of time trying to get rid of anxiety and normally turn to the gym for a quick solution. But stretching, foam rolling, hydration, clean eating, and of course meditating, tend to work quite well, too.

My team and I created an introductory guide to meditating that I thought might be helpful to share. I wanted to learn as much as I could about the practice because I figured the more I educated myself on the topic, the easier it would be to make it a habit.

If there’s anybody else out there that’s interested in learning the basics of meditating—you might find the guide useful. It’s called Meditation 101 and can be found here: https://fitnessgoat.com/wellness/meditation-101/

If you get a chance to read it I would love to hear your thoughts : )

Many thanks,
Jamal

November 27, 2022 at 11:10 pm

You can also use it to relax and cope with stress by refocusing your attention on something calming. Meditation can help you learn to stay centered and keep inner peace.