Author Posts

December 1, 2019 at 9:15 pm

My friend had an accident because of which he had to amputate his leg. He was an active person and an athlete. He was a racer as well, exactly why the accident occurred. It took us a lot of time to find them after the accident. Because of the delay in treatment, the infection had spread, and we had the only option to amputate. It has been six months since the accident, and he is undergoing physiotherapy treatment from Toronto. However, his mental condition has not improved. He hasn’t still recovered from the shock of the accident. He was an easy-going person, and we have run out of ways to cheer him up. Any opinions on this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

February 21, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Dont be sad and feel disheartened, just wanna share my experience I hope it will help you to reduce in pain. I was also facing chronic pain, in fact, I haven’t slept properly due to this pain, my doc recommends me to change mattress, I bought Hybrid Gel mattress from Invicta Stores coupons at reecoupons, and trust me I got much relief from this pain. in fact, now I sleep properly. I suggest you change your mattress.